Rhinoplasty or cosmetic nose surgery, popularly know as a nose job, is a highly sought-after plastic surgery procedure that helps improve the appearance of the nose and facial symmetry with the use of various techniques. If you are hesitant to undergo surgery, you can consider a non-surgical nose job using injectable fillers.
What is a Nose Job?
A nose job, or rhinoplasty, is a safe cosmetic procedure performed on clients who have one or more issues with the nose. Nose surgery may be done for medical or aesthetic purposes. The surgeon may use various types of conservative techniques to achieve the best possible results. The technique used depends on what part of your nose needs fixing and the severity of the issue.
Common Reasons for a Nose Job
You could begin to explore your options for surgical or non-surgical rhinoplasty if you are affected by one or more of these common reasons for a nose job:
- Nose is too big or too small
- Nose is too long or too short
- Over-projected nose tip, or poor nose projection
- Crooked or twisted nose bridge
- Hump or bump on nose bridge
- Nose tip is boxy, bulbous or too pointed
- Nasal irregularities, e.g., deviated septum
- Nose abnormality that causes difficulty breathing
- Nostril size issues, e.g., too wide, too narrow or flared
How We Can Fix Your Nose
After a thorough physical examination and medical assessment, we will let you know if you make a good candidate for nose surgery. After deciding on surgical or non-surgical nose surgery, we will tailor a treatment plan that is ideal for you.
A nose job may be just what you’ve been looking for to achieve your cosmetic goals. Contact us today at Visage Cosmetic Clinic in Winnipeg and book a consultation to learn more!